The primary purpose of this position is to:
- Support and assist the project director in operational and budgetary oversight and strategic planning.
- Lead planning, production and evaluation of marketing and communication efforts for the Center for Innovation and Sustainability in Local Media in order to highlight and amplify the work of Center faculty.
- Manage the center’s social media and social networking efforts to enhance visibility, reputation and relationships.
- Content planning, task delegation, production and maintenance for the center’s website.
- Plan and distribute promotional materials for events including workshops, conferences and symposia.
- Photography, videography, video editing and graphic design support for center communications and events.
For more information and to apply, visit https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/117113.